To educate “OUR” children for a better tomorrow!
DMES seeks to be the extended family for each of our children, insuring their growth and development as parents would. Our students will leave the DMES family as confident, competent and responsible young men and women with a strong set of morals and values to guide their future. They will be able to play an integral role in their own education, work independently, as well as part of a team , and be well prepared to play their part in creating a future to benefit all of society. We will build the foundation of this “Family” through a loving and caring leadership; emphasis on the importance of meaningful relationships; the delivery of relevant and engaging lessons; and effective communication so that our children can become contributing members of the global community.
- Citizenship and Social Responsibility to enhance the UAE
- Strong sense of Principles and Values of Islam to ensure human values in discussion, tolerance, moderation, peace and volunteering
- Work Ethic to build an understanding that hard work and persistence is the foundation for success.
- Resilience and persistence to deal with adversity and overcome it.
- Respect for ourselves and for all others.
- Commitment to develop each member of our family to the best of their ability.
- Transparency in how we represent ourselves and our school Family
- Participation in activities in and out of our school which enhances our lives in a positive manner.
- Integrity to do what is right, even when no one is watching.
- Creative and Innovative in our approaches to look for ways to consistently improve what we do and who we are.
- Leadership to create opportunities for leadership and personal development.
- Contribute to development of the UAE and the international community.
- Work together as a team to build a better tomorrow.